Pressure swing adsorption (PSA) is a physical adsorption process, which makes use of the different adsorption ability of different gases on the adsorbent to separate the gas. At the same time, the relationship between the adsorption capacity of the same component gas on the adsorbent and the partial pressure of the gas is used to purify the gas and regenerate the adsorbent. The extraction of CO by pressure swing adsorption is to use adsorbent to selectively adsorb the non-CO components in CO rich mixed gases under pressure, thus achieving the purpose of separating CO from other gases. At the same time, the adsorbent releases the adsorbed impurity gas under the condition of decompression, so that the adsorbent can regain its adsorption ability.
1. The equipment cover a small area, the equipment arrangement is reasonable, the occupation area is relatively small among the same kind of device.
2. Stable operation, continuous operation throughout the year.
3. The automation level is higher than the similar products, because the control point is perfect and reasonable, The device can be unmanaged on site.
4. In 50-110% flow, load adjustment freely, safe and stable operation.
5. Under normal circumstances, the equipment can be Opened and stopped according to demand.